Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground evokes the timeless beauty of the American frontier, with deer, rabbits, ducks and armadillos roaming the Resort’s 750 acres of pine and cypress forest. Discover charming woodland trails, a pristine beach, spectacular pool areas and rip-roarin’ entertainment at this picturesque backcountry retreat. Great for larger parties, the premium campsites are 24x60 and accommodate recreational vehicles up to 45-foot and longer, with a maximum of 10 Guests per site. Each campsite is equipped with privacy-enhanced landscaping, water, sewer, cable television, internet and electrical hook-ups, a picnic table and a charcoal grill are also included. Most campsites and RVs even permit pets.
If you are not familiar with Disney, you may be
wondering about the benefits of staying onsite
The main perks are:
1. Starting 180 days from your arrival date, you can make
advance dining reservations for your arrival date as well as
the rest of your stay, up to 10 more days. Non-Disney resort
guests can only make a reservation 180 days in advance, so
they miss out on the expanded reservation window and have
to arrange reservations for additional days of their trip by contacting Disney when each of the other desired dates reaches the 180 day window. Appointments for the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique have this same perk.
2. Starting 60 days from your arrival date, you can start making FastPass+ reservations for your arrival date as well as the rest of your visit. Non-resort guests are limited to 30 days from each date they plan to visit.
If you are interested in making reservations at the most popular dining spots or obtaining a FastPass+ for the most popular attractions, the expanded reservation window for resort guests is a huge advantage. Without this perk, you would likely not be able to make an early morning breakfast reservation at Cinderella’s Royal Table or a FastPass+ time for five to meet Anna and Elsa for example.
3. Each day, one or sometimes two of the parks have Extra Magic Hours either in the morning or the evening. These Magic Hours are outside of the regular park hours and are only available to Disney Resort guests.
4. Disney provides complimentary transportation from Fort Wilderness to a wide variety of areas within Disney World. If you chose to drive instead, you can park for free in the Disney parking lots because you are a resort guest.
5. You will receive MagicBand access and the ability to use that MagicBand to pay for items throughout the park. This also enables you to purchase items and have them delivered to Fort Wilderness for pickup later.
Make a splash at Meadow Swimmin’ Pool on the corkscrew waterslide, and relax in the whirlpool spa. Young buckaroos can cool off in the kiddie pool and explore the fort-themed water play area, complete with their own toddler-friendly slides.
You can also escape to Wilderness Swimmin’ Pool, the all-ages quiet pool with a whirlpool spa.
fortwildernessrvrental.com and any other websites owned by Luxurious Rentals, LLC are not affiliated with fortwildernessrvrentals.com. All Disney artwork, copyrights, trademarks, service marks,
and trade names are proprietary to Disney Enterprises, Inc. or, its subsidiary, affiliated and related companies, as the case may be. For official Disney information, visit http://www.disneyworld.com
Copyright. Luxurious Rentals Llc. All rights reserved.
Reserve Now Toll Free 800-561-8538